- 1.5 Lbs sausage
- Tablespoon oil
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 lbs. Shrimp peeled and deveined
- 48 oz. Chicken stock
- 2 can 10.5 fire roasted canned tomatoes
- 1 can shrimp Stock
- 1 cup chopped onion / bell pepper/ celery
- 1 heaping table spoon minced garlic (to taste)
- Use shrimp stock can to make corn starch slurry 3/4 of can
Heat up the Grill to about 275 to 300 degrees.
When cast Iron pot is hot add oil to coat bottom. Brown the sausage. Once browned add stick of butter, onions, bell pepper and celery. Once the onions are clear add Canned tomatoes. Simmer and stir as needed to prevent burning. Add Shrimp stock and stir in adding salt and pepper to taste. once well incorporated add Chicken or seafood stock. stir and let simmer 30 mins. Add corn starch slurry and garlic, stir and simmer another 10 mins. Add shrimp, Stir and add seasonings to taste, La hot sauce and let simmer 5 mins. Serve over rice.